TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5, AT 10:00 AM, IN THE MCBRADY CENTER
(doors open at 9:30am)
Seniors of Seton (SOS) gather to create an atmosphere for:
- Personal and spiritual enrichment
- Meeting and making of new friendships
- Our monthly meetings are led by the president of Seniors of Seton.
- We meet on the first Tuesday of every month beginning in September until June.
- Our meetings are held in the McBrady Center (enter through Cardinal Joseph Bernardin School doors).
- Our meetings are held at 10:00 a.m.
- Various entertainment/activities are sponsored and light refreshments are served.
- Split the Pot tickets are available for purchase before the start of the meeting.
- Our current membership is estimated to be approximately 200 members.
- All are welcome, no matter what age or church affiliation.
- Membership is $25/per person, $50/per couple.
If you would like to become a member, please fill out our registration form:
and return by dropping it off in our church office (Church office hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m./Saturday, closed/Sunday, 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.)
or drop in to visit as a guest at one of our meetings.
2023-24 SENIORS OF SETON OFFICERS
President, Doug Benker
First Vice President, Sharon Oskielunas
Second Vice President, Judy Gula
Treasurer, Diane May
Secretary, Marge Broderick