Due 11-27-17: 1. Complete the Session 11 Assessment. Remember to write your
name on the top of the paper.
2. Read Session 10 "Celebrating Advent" in your Finding God
workbook (pages 57-60). Complete page 58 "Prepare the Way."
Due 11-13-17: 1. Complete the Session 9 Assessment.
2. Complete one activity from "With My Family" on page 56 (no
written answers required for the family activity).
Due 11-6-17: 1. Complete the Session 8 Assessment.
2. Complete "With My Family" on page 50 in your textbook. Finish the
activity by telling me how you feel after you recite this prayer of
fundamental Catholic beliefs in one or two sentences.
Due 10-30-17: 1. Review "Words I Learned" - Sermon on the Mount
2. Complete the Session 7 Assessment.
3. Complete the "With My Family" activity on page 44.
4. Select a Beatitude activity and write about your activity. Please
remember to write your name on it.
Due 10-23-17: 1. Please read pages 27-30 (Session 5, Celebrating Ordinary Time) in
your Finding God workbook.
2. Complete the Session 6 Assessment. Remember toi write your
name on the sheet!
Due 10-16-17: 1. Review pages 21-26 in your Finding God textbook.
2. Please complete page 23, "Examination of Conscience," and page
25, "A Helping Hand," if you did not finish in class.
3. Choose one of the "With My Family" activities on page 26 to
complete at home. No written work required!
Due 10-2-17: 1. As a reminder, please remember to bring all your supplies to class
2. Review pages 15-20 in your Finding God workbook.
3. Complete "Using Our Free Will" on page 19 in your Finding God
workbook. Please answer #1, 2, and 3 in your workbook.
4. Choose one "With My Family" activity on page 20 and write down
which activity you did and how it made you feel--happy or sad.
Turn this in.
Due 9-25-17: Complete the worksheet, "Gifts From God." Complete your project
to do one nice thing for one family member. Write down what your
good deed was and how it made you feel on the sheet provided.
Due 9-18-17: Complete the worksheet, "Who Am I", at home and return this to
class on September 18. Please remember to write your name and
date at the top of the page.